KYCSCB uses KYC -- Know Your Customer -- method as a basic tool for meeting stringent compliance regulations. Our KYC process includes but is not limited to the following:
- Collection and Analysis of basic custom identity (CIP Program)
- Name matching against known agency lists
- Expectation of transactions and realistic customer goals
AMLSCB use AML -- Anti-Money Laundering -- method as a further mechanism to ensure legitimate business transactions. Our AML process includes but is not limited to the following:
- Construction of protocols to detect fraudulent transactions
- Report to necessary authorities those suspected of money laundering
- Customer identification retained for at least 5 years to ensure prolonged security
SCB installs internal procedures which employees must follow and maintain. This helps determine if at any point of the transaction process an error has been made.
We are able to manage and control the confidentiality of our clients while providing deal completion.